top of page

Meet the Registrar


Is your need records-related? PCHS registrar, Kim Green, handles enrollment, withdrawal, records requests, transcripts requests, etc. 

Kim Green


Pike County High School

552 S Main St.

Brundidge, AL 36010

PCHS Enrollment/Registration

The following documents are REQUIRED for registration:

  • Complete Enrollment Packet

  • Birth Certificate

  • Social Security Card

  • Alabama Immunization Card (Blue Card)

  • 2 Proofs of Residence

  • Custody/Guardianship/Power of Attorney Documents (if applies)

Acceptable Proofs of Residence 

  • Property Tax Records

  • Mortgage Documents/Tax Deeds

  • Apartment or Home Lease

  • Utility Bills

  • Driver's License

  • Voter Precinct Identification

  • Automobile Registration

  • Homeowner's Insurance Policy

PCHS Transcript Requests

To expedite your transcript request, please download the transcript request and return to Mrs. Green. There is a $5 processing fee for each transcript after graduation. 

bottom of page